Future Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University of Southeastern Philippines Institute of Computing Future Technology Students under Sir Mark Buladaco

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+22
karl philip abregana
Jerusalem M. Alvaira
Ilyn P. Mapalo
ailaine adaptar
John Cesar E. Manlangit
aeros
John Paul Pulido
Neil Rey Niere
shane sacramento
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo
Stihl Lhyn Samonte
gleizelle jen dieparine
Joseph Ethel Valdez
Sheila Capacillo
Brian C. Namuag
Ariel B. Serenado
Norena T. Nicdao
creza_jill_bulacito
Honey Lynne Accion
Maria Theresa F. Rulete
Kris Vincent L. Plariza
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 am

Welcome!!

Please visit this forum from time to time as papers/assignments/exercises will be posted here and you are expected to post your answers promptly ...tnx

NO SCREEN NAME/ALIAS please ... REGISTER with your COMPLETE NAME

State your expectations to your subject and your professor (Post a reply on this topic).

SOME REMINDERS:

When writing a paper try to use your own words majority of the time.
When you use another person's words, use quotation marks and give credit to the source, either within the text or in a footnote.
No student shall, with intent to deceive, represent the work of another individual as his or her own in any of his papers/assignments/exercises submitted in this subject, whether the material so represented constitutes a part or the entirety of the work submitted.

AVOID PLAGIARISM (give credit where credit's is due)
Back to top Go down
https://mvbuladaco.forumtl.com
Kris Vincent L. Plariza

Kris Vincent L. Plariza

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm Kris Vincent Plariza, 21 years of age...

I was first time posting this forums with the same tactic as Dr. Gamboa did to me before. I expecting new trends and more lightning talks to the presenters to show the passion of the technology to be adapted and be chosen too.
Back to top Go down
http://projectblacksnake.blogspot.com
Maria Theresa F. Rulete

Maria Theresa F. Rulete

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Maria Theresa F. Rulete, 19 years of age.. Very Happy

I expect that Sir Mark would be more strict in terms of projects since he had been a panelist on our Simulation project presentation last semester.. and that we all knew that the presentation was not that good.. Shocked

To the subject, I expect that we would be learning so much in terms of creativity on thinking of what would be the future technologies that we will be having.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Honey Lynne Accion

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 am

I am Honey Lynne Accion, a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science student.

My expectation about the subject “Future Technology” is that I will be learning many things from it especially this topic is more of enhancing student’s thinking and skills. Moreover, I expect that this subject will be fun and great.

With regards to the instructor under this subject, Sir Mark Van Buladaco, I expect that he will be kind of strict and full of learning on the brighter side. Razz
Back to top Go down
creza_jill_bulacito

creza_jill_bulacito

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Expectations   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 am

I am Creza Jill G. Bulacito..Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.. I expect to have a loads of activities in this subject but I know it would be fun..Sir Mark would probably teach us a lot of new things from this subject..^^
bounce Razz
Back to top Go down
Norena T. Nicdao

Norena T. Nicdao

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Hey guyz....

I'm Norena T. Nicdao, 4th year BSIT student in University of Southeastern Philippines, Obrero Campus. You can call me "rorz" if you want hehe...

hmmm expectations...

I expect that Sir Mark will help us to understand well the subject and I expect that this subject can give us more learning's which can help in our profession in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ariel B. Serenado

Ariel B. Serenado

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello ICeans!   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi everyone. For the information of everyone, I am Ariel BArrios Serenado, a bonafide student of the University of Southeastern Philippines. Currently, i am taking the program Information Technology under Institute of Computing of this university.

Expectations:

To the instructor ( Sir Mark VAn Buladaco):

I expect him to impart knowledge that will hone up our skills not just in developing valuable projects but also in developing our skills on becoming an IT professional someday.

To the course (Future Technology):

I expect this course requires artistic and thinking capabilities of every individual. Since this course will let us prepare a prototype for future technologies. Also, i expect this course to be filled with projects and other related tasks.
Back to top Go down
Brian C. Namuag

Brian C. Namuag

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Me, Myself and I   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

A pleasant day,, to start of, let me introduce my self! Im Brian C. Namuag 19 years of age, born on July 07,1991. I have a strong feeling that God will lead us in our way through the help of our professor/facilitator/instructor to be more intelligent enough in dealing such various works.

Its my first time to listen and learn to my new professor Sir Mark, I expect that he is considerable in passing our requirements specially to our project works. Sir we hope that we will learn many things in Future Technology subject.
Back to top Go down
Sheila Capacillo

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: just me..   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Good Day everyone... I'm Sheila P. Capacillo a 4th year student of the University of Southeastern Philippines..

My expectation to the subject is that we can develop more ideas to improve our quality of living...

to the professor.... i expect him to be considerate to us and help us develop our skills.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Ethel Valdez

Joseph Ethel Valdez

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 am

Hi everyone, I’m Joseph Ethel Valdez, 19 years of age. I am 4th year BS Information Technology student and currently enrolled in this subject.

My expectation in this subject is that I will be learning many things that will improve my skills and abilities in building my knowledge in the future.

I expect that our instructor will impart what he learned and help us to widen our artistic capabilities.

God Bless us all......Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
gleizelle jen dieparine

gleizelle jen dieparine

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi everyone ,I'm Gleizelle Jen Dieparine taking up Future Technology subject under the advisory of Mr. Mark Buladaco. I am expecting much about our teacher since he is a USePian graduate and under Institute of Computing which is our college . I know he will bring out the critical thinking of the student to formulate nice technology for the future . With regards on subject ,I hope I can learn much and we can present a nice presentation about Future Technology subject .

That's all thank you and have a nice day...Aim high!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stihl Lhyn Samonte

Stihl Lhyn Samonte

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Introduction Icon_lol Hi Introduction Icon_biggrin

I'm Stihl Lhyn E. Samonte, 19 years old and a 4th year Bachelor of Science in Information Technology student of University of Southeastern Philippines.
I expect that this subject Future Technology is more fun and I expect sir Mark is a good facilitator and he will teach us well.....tNx Introduction Icon_bounce Introduction Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo

Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Ciao! cheers

I'm Gabrielle Anne Rae G. Deseo or just Gabee to make it short. Currently enrolled in this subject future tech. As what I've observed from the previous takers of this subject, I have already been expecting it to be fun and exiting since we get to see the future of different technologies our way and create prototypes on the most creative way we can. I do expect Sir Mark would impart to us a lot of learnings and help us develop our skills. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shane sacramento

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm

..konnichiwa minna!..

..Watashi wa Shane desu!..
..Yoroshiko onegaishimasu!..^_^

..Hello everyone.. I am Shane Rodriguez Sacramento..Pleased to meet you..

..I am a fourth year BSIT student and I am very excited to take this subject, because of what I have seen from the past takers of this subject. I find the subject very interesting and fun, since we will be dealing with future technology, as the subject is called. I am very eager to make diorama in order to present our futuristic ideas regarding past and the present technology.

..Yosh!..Ganbatte ne minna!!!..^_^..
Back to top Go down
Neil Rey Niere

Neil Rey Niere

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone..   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

Hi everyone , I'm Neil Rey C. Niere 19 years of age, a 4th year bachelor of information technology student currently enrolled in this subject Future Technology under the advisory of Mr. Mark Buladaco.
As what we've seen and observed from previous takers this subject is interesting, much creative in doing the diorama from the past then present to future.

Godbless us all..
Back to top Go down
John Paul Pulido

John Paul Pulido

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Good Day Everyone!

I am John Paul C. Pulido, I am 19 years old. A BSIT 4 Student

to the subject
I am expecting that this subject will be fun because we will be making dioramas of our chosen technology. Since I am first year I always dream to present my chosen technology to the teachers and my fellow students.

to the instructor
I expect that it will be fun because Sir Mark has an energetic and lively approach to the students he handle. And I have also heard that Sir Mark is a former Dean's Lister so I expect that he will give us unlimited information about different technologies.
Back to top Go down
aeros

aeros

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Good Day!   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi! I'm Aeros B. Salaga a BSIT 4th year student...

My expectations with this subject is that it will be fun and full of information that we need to learn!
Back to top Go down
John Cesar E. Manlangit

John Cesar E. Manlangit

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:28 am

Hi!

I am John Cesar E. Manlangit

I expect that this subject would be very interesting and fun. I also expect sir Mark to be strict and understanding..

That's all..
Back to top Go down
ailaine adaptar

ailaine adaptar

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Shalom everyone!

For me..

... the future technology prototype by our classmates;
... our own prototype design;
... some sort of art/creativity implementation for the tech presentation (not mere programming);
... my first subject under Sir MV Buladaco...

makes this subject exciting!

Ailaine S. Adaptar

Back to top Go down
Ilyn P. Mapalo

Ilyn P. Mapalo

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Hello everyone!

Good day...I'm Ilyn P. Mapalo, a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology student. It's my first time to be under the subject of Sir Mark Buladaco and i expect a new way of teaching/s from Sir Mark. Hope that Sir Mark will be considerate and approachable one to us.

GOD BLESS us all...and ENJOY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerusalem M. Alvaira

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 am

Hi!

I am Jerusalem M. Alvaira. I expect that I will be able to learn new things through this subject.

Good luck to us all.
Back to top Go down
karl philip abregana

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ^^   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm Karl Philip Abregana.. ^^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dolorosa Mancera

Dolorosa Mancera

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My expectation   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 am

Hi! I'm Dolorosa G. Mancera. Very Happy

I expect that this subject will be more interesting and challenging. And though this would be the first time that I would be under Sir Mark's class, I hope that he would be strict but understanding. And I hope that everyone of us will have fun learning technologies.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dgmancera.blogspot.com
michael george guanzon

michael george guanzon

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ^_^   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:09 pm

hi sir and classmates!

Good day!

I'm Michael George N. Guanzon BSIT-4 ..

I expect that I would learn more about this subject..

Goodluck to all of us.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiela Marie Pinili Nara

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: To start with...   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 am

I am Shiela Marie Pinili Nara. 4th IT student in IC-USEP.

It is my first time and maybe the last time to be under the instruction by Mr. Mark Buladaco and I didn't expect it since I have seen him as a student in the same college.

I expect that the subject will not be that hard and that our instructor will not be that bad. hehe
I also expect that we will do our best to pass the subject and to learn valuable lessons from it.

Strive and survive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future Technology :: Future Technology Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: